Team captains can have each individual sign the Team Waiver Form collectively and submit it to email@example.com OR each individual player can sign the electronic waiver form. NOTE:
Any player playing without signing the liability form will be
considered an illegal player and the team will be subject to forfeiture
of any and all games in which the illegal player participated.
* Any roster addition must sign and turn in a liability form before they can play*
* Last day to amend rosters is Friday July 21
* For game updates, please call the Sports Hotline at 695-8520 Push 1
* Standings are based on points (3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie). If two teams have the same point total, the tiebreaker is their head-to-head result then lowest Runs Against (RA)
* A reminder to all teams that use of any illegal bat will result in immediate forfeit of the game. A repeat offense will result in dismissal from our league. (A legal bat must have a USA/ASA certification stamp and not appear on the "USA Softball Non-Approved Bat List with Certification Marks."
Property of North Tonawanda Department of Youth, Recreation, Parks & Seniors. 500 Wheatfield St, North Tonawanda, NY 14120) (716) 695-8520