COVID-19 PLAYER EXEMPTION POLICY
Be responsible, stay home if you answer yes to any of the following questions at
any point in the season. (Self-quarantine as recommended by
NYS Health Dept)
* Winning team is responsible for reporting the final score by MIDNIGHT the day of the game
Report Score by any of the 3 options...
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Click on the "Score Report Tab"
* Any roster addition must sign and turn in a liability form before they can play*
* Last day to amend rosters is Wed. July 31
* For game updates, please call the Sports Hotline at 695-8520 Push 1
Standings are based on points (2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie).
If two teams have the same point total, the tiebreaker is their
head-to-head result then lowest Runs Against (RA)
A reminder to all teams that use of any illegal bat found on the ASA
Non-approved bat list will result in immediate forfeit of the game. A
repeat offense will result in dismissal from our league.
Click here to edit text